|| 0-1 years*
in the room
| 15.07.2016 - 06.08.2016
| 06.07.2016 - 13.08.2016
| 13.08.2016 - 20.08.2016
| 20.08.2016 - 27.08.2016
| 27.08.2016 - 04.09.2016
*First child born after 16.06.2004 for free (second child born after 16.06.2004 pays 50% from the adult price), prices are valid for overnight stay in the room with 2 adults, alternative we will ask the price for 12-15 years (or adult price).
- Full board +14€ per day for adults and children 12-15 years old, 10€ per day for children 2-11 years old
- Fullboard per week 77€ for adults and children 12-15 years old, 56€ per week for children 2-11 years old
- child's bed 17€ per day
- pets 8€ per day (allowed only in standard room)
- Double room used single +30%
- Double room romantic or rustic 5% for 2 or 3 persons
- Junior suite +10% for 2 o 3 persons, +5% for 4 persons
- Romantic Junior suite +20% for 2, +15% for 3, +10% in 4 or 5 persons
- Suite +20% for 2, +15% for 3, +10% for 4 persons
- Family suite Gemmi +25% for 3, +20% for 4, + 15% for 5 or 6 persons
- Family suite Beatrice and Martina +30% for 3, +25% for 4, +20% for 5, +15% for 6 o 7persons
- overnight stay under 3 nights +10%
- Swimming pools - Wellness center - Gym - Digital Tv - Disco - Evening entertainment
- “Mucca Adamellina” Mini Club and entertainment (not in the hotel)- Adamello Card - Adamello kids card - Weekly galadinner - Weekly free tasting evening of local products - Safety box - Barbecue - Val di Sole Opportunity” card:
- unlimited access on more than 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Pejo - Tonale and Folgarida-Marilleva* (including bike transport where possible);
- unlimited access to bus transportation in Val di Sole and to/from Madonna di Campiglio;
- unlimited access to the local train service between Marilleva 900-Mostizzolo including the TRAIN+BIKE service**;
- unlimited access to the BIKEBUS service between Marilleva 900-Cogolo
- admission to the most important museums and historical sites in the Valley: Forte Strino (fort) and the Museo Guerra Bianca (WWI museum) in Vermiglio, the Molino (Watermill museum) in Rabbi, the Malga Talè museum in Pejo and others;
- free admission at the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centers to sample the water from the various mineral springs.
- Adamello card: Free Summer Card for all hotel guests, which offers entertainment, excursions in the Stelvio and Adamello Brenta Park, mountain bike, botany excursion, cultural history tours, archery, other activities completely free of charge and other ones at special prices.
Beauty treatments - Massages - Upper body UVA - Full body UVA - Video games - Towels and Bathrobes for wellness centre - WI-FI connection - Internet point - Drinks - Garage - Everything not mentioned into the included services
Check-in / Check-out:
The rooms are available after 4 pm on the day of the arrival and must be free by 10 am on the day of departure.