|3rd % 4th
|From 30.06.2023 to 16.07.2023||79||0||40||61||65|
|From 15.07.2023 to 29.07.2023||89||0||44||69||73|
|From 29.07.2023 to 05.08.2023||98||0||49||76||81|
|From 05.08.2023 to 20.08.2023||114||0||57||89||95|
|From 20.08.2023 to 27.08.2023||101||0||50||78||83|
!!! Children fares are only valid in case of stay in room with 2 adults otherwise we will apply the adult fare.
- Pets 10€ per day (allowed only in standard/superior rooms)
- Double room for single use +30%
- Double Romantic or Rustic +5% in 2 or 3 persons
- Junior suite +10% in 2 or 3 persons, +5% in 4 persons
- Junior Suite Romantic +20% in 2 persons, +15% in 3, +10% in 4 or 5
- Suite 25mq +20% in 2 persons, +15% in 3, +10% in 4 or 5
- Family suite Gemmi +25% in 3 persons, +20% in 4, +15% in 5 or 6
- Family suite Ettore +30% in 3 persons, +25% in 4, +20% in 5 or 6 person
- Family suite Bernardo, Beatrice or Martina +35% in 3 persons, +30% in 4, +25% in 5, +20% in 6 or 7
- Family suite Cristiano +45% in 3 persons, +40% in 4, +35% in 5, +30% in 6 or 7
- Stays less than 3 nights +10%
We suggest you have lunch in our "Gazana Bar" directly on the slopes behind the hotel, it is possible to have lunch until 3 pm.
Purchased lunches will be discounted by 15% by showing the room card (discount not valid on food or drinks purchased outside lunch).
ACQUAPARK, garage, wifi (with minimum bandwidth) through "like of Facebook" or registration to the form, animation, mini club (9-19 and 20.30-22) with the possibility to have lunch with the animation staff (lunch to be paid extra), natural spring water at the restaurant, use of the gym, use of the swimming pools (adults and children), use of the wellness centre (adults only), Poppono's Mini club (indoor area, swimming pool area and outdoor area), typical dinner (usually on Wednesdays), snowshoe hike and evening with free tasting of local products (held directly at the hotel) and Val di Sole Opportunity” card:
- access* to more than 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole, one round-trip ride per day on each lift, extra charge for bike transportation;
• unlimited access** on suburban and urban buses, within the province of Trentino, managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company;
• unlimited access** on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana railway (including bike transportation when possible), and, on the regional trains of the Valsugana and Brennero railways within the province of Trentino;
• unlimited access** to the “Treno+Bici” TRAIN+BIKE service (bike transportation included);
• unlimited access to the “Bici-Bus” BIKE-BUS service in Val di Sole and to Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo;
• admission to important museums in Trentino (MART, MUSE, Museo degli Usi e Costumi – Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions…), castles and forts (Buonconsiglio Castle, Thun Castle, Avio Castle…), nature attractions (Parco Faunistico Spormaggiore - wildlife park), Rio Sass Canyon, Canyon del Novella…) and all museums, historical sites and nature attractions in Val di Sole;
• access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centres and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample their mineral spring water***;
• recharge for electric vehicles
• a 10% discount on dairy products purchased at the Presanella and Cercen dairies plus several dairy producers in Val di Sole, on products at MondoMelinda and the chance to sample local products in many Trentino wineries;
• a 30% discount on the lifts in Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo.
*At the beginning and at the end of the summer season, this service will be partially guaranteed with however at least 1 lift open in each of the following areas: Folgarida-Marilleva-Daolasa, Peio and Passo Tonale.
**subject to the addition of a transportation chip or the use of the Open Move app, which must be validated prior to every journey.
***week-long access, to sample the mineral spring water in Val di Sole, is included in the card’s services only if guests first undergo a medical examination at a cost of € 20,00.
- Adamello card: Free Summer Card for all hotel guests, which offers entertainment, excursions in the Stelvio and Adamello Brenta Park, mountain bike, botany excursion, cultural history tours, archery, other activities completely free of charge and other ones at special prices.
The tourist tax (2€ per person from 14 years old and upwards per day), the sale of the cap (3€), the rental of bathrobes (8€+10€ deposit) and sponges (3€) are NOT included, but if you want you can bring your own, everything not mentioned into the included services