|| 0-1 y.o.
||3rd & 4th adult bed
| From 25.07.2020 to 01.08.2020
|From 01.08.2020 to 08.08.2020
| From 08.08.2020 to 23.08.2020
|From 23.08.2020 to 30.08.2020
|From 03.08.2020 to 06.09.2020
- Full board 17€ per day per person
- Full board per week 91€ per person
- child's cot 17€ per day
- pets 8€ per day (allowed only in standard room)
- Double room used single +30%
- Double room romantic or rustic 5% for 2 or 3 persons
- Junior suite +10% for 2 o 3 persons, +5% for 4 persons
- Romantic Junior suite +20% for 2, +15% for 3, +10% in 4 or 5 persons
- Suite +20% for 2, +15% for 3, +10% for 4 persons
- Family suite Gemmi +25% for 3, +20% for 4, + 15% for 5 or 6 persons
- Family suite Beatrice and Martina +30% for 3, +25% for 4, +20% for 5, +15% for 6 o 7persons
- overnight stay under 3 nights +10%
- Acquapark - Swimming pools - Wellness center - Gym - Digital Tv - Disco - Evening entertainment
- “Mucca Adamellina” Mini Club and entertainment (not in the hotel)- Adamello Card - Adamello kids card - Weekly galadinner - Weekly free tasting evening of local products - Safety box - Barbecue - Val di Sole Opportunity” card:
- • access* to more than 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole, one round-trip ride per day on each lift, extra charge for bike transportation;
• unlimited access** on suburban and urban buses, within the province of Trentino, managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company;
• unlimited access** on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana railway (including bike transportation when possible), and, on the regional trains of the Valsugana and Brennero railways within the province of Trentino;
• unlimited access** to the “Treno+Bici” TRAIN+BIKE service (bike transportation included);
• unlimited access to the “Bici-Bus” BIKE-BUS service in Val di Sole and to Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo;
• admission to important museums in Trentino (MART, MUSE, Museo degli Usi e Costumi – Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions…), castles and forts (Buonconsiglio Castle, Thun Castle, Avio Castle…), nature attractions (Parco Faunistico Spormaggiore - wildlife park), Rio Sass Canyon, Canyon del Novella…) and all museums, historical sites and nature attractions in Val di Sole;
• access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centres and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample their mineral spring water***;
• recharge for electric vehicles
• a 10% discount on dairy products purchased at the Presanella and Cercen dairies plus several dairy producers in Val di Sole, on products at MondoMelinda and the chance to sample local products in many Trentino wineries;
• a 30% discount on the lifts in Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo.
*At the beginning and at the end of the summer season, this service will be partially guaranteed with however at least 1 lift open in each of the following areas: Folgarida-Marilleva-Daolasa, Peio and Passo Tonale.
**subject to the addition of a transportation chip or the use of the Open Move app, which must be validated prior to every journey.
***week-long access, to sample the mineral spring water in Val di Sole, is included in the card’s services only if guests first undergo a medical examination at a cost of € 20,00.
- Adamello card: Free Summer Card for all hotel guests, which offers entertainment, excursions in the Stelvio and Adamello Brenta Park, mountain bike, botany excursion, cultural history tours, archery, other activities completely free of charge and other ones at special prices.
Beauty treatments - Massages - Upper body UVA - Full body UVA - Video games - Towels and Bathrobes for wellness centre - WI-FI connection - Internet point - Drinks - Garage - Everything not mentioned into the included services
Check-in / Check-out:
The rooms are available after 4 pm on the day of the arrival and must be free by 10 am on the day of departure.